Monday, March 19, 2007

Boy, do I have a snog for you!



Those snails are crazy!

Now, what I am about to show you is something I've never seen before. On Friday I noticed something that I thought I was hallucinating; one of my largest snails is carrying the eggs of another snail. So apparently, one snail was knocked up then climbed on top of the biggest snail in the tank, and laid all his/her eggs on THE SHELL of the snail! I picked the snail out of the tank to get a good look, but the photo I took of him in the tank is much better quality. Enjoy Snoggers!

4 comments:

jen said...

Is that doing it like they do on the Discovery Channel?

Carollani said...

I'm not sure, it seems more violent than usual. I didn't see any gooeys hanging out so it's not a typical mating scene.

Kim said...

you guys are big dorks. yet, somehow, this blog is far more riveting than any of your personal blogs :)

Carollani said...

I know you wish you could participate. Get a tank fool!